How does your organization treat donor emails in the first 45 days? According to research by NextAfter and Classy, 45 days is the threshold of where donors are most likely to upgrade their donation (aside from the 365 day mark). We interview Brady Joseph about their email cultivation study which analyzed 2,500 nonprofit donor emails and where they fail.
- Get the email cultivation study: cultivatingdonors.com
- Get fundraising research, resources, and training: nextafter.com/institute (use the code PODCAST to save 25%)
- Listen to The Generosity Freakshow: nextafter.com/podcast
- Attend the Nonprofit Innovation & Optimization Summit: https://www.niosummit.com/ (use the code PODCAST to save 25%)
- Connect with Brady on Twitter, @bradyjosephson, or LinkedIn (in/bradyjosephson)